BVBI Series Laminar Flow
The BVBI Series of Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods provide a high degree of localized control for critical processes. The work area is continuously bathed with positive pressure HEPA filtered air to protect the product from contamination. The BVBI Series of Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets meet or exceed ISO 14644-1, Federal Standard 209E for ISO 5/Class 100 air and IES Recommended Practice for Laminar Flow Clean Air Devices.
Germfree’s Vertical Laminar Air Flow Hoods are designed for the handling of materials in an aseptic working environment. The work area is continuously bathed with positive pressure ISO 5/Class 100 vertical laminar flow air that has passed through a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. This filter removes organisms and particulates 0.3 micron in size with an efficiency of 99.99%. The laminar flow principle consists of moving individual streams of unidirectional, ultra-clean air along parallel lines with minimal turbulence. The HEPA filter is positioned above the work area and is protected by a removable, perforated metal diffuser.
Germfree’s Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods Provide an Extra Deep Work Area
Germfree’s BVBI Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods are constructed of quality all-welded stainless steel with a pharmaceutical grade finish. Unlike the Horizontal Laminar Flow Workstations, the BVBV Series provides an extra deep (28½”) work area with filtered air from above. This airflow allows for maximum utilization of the full work area, especially with the use of an automated compounder.
The fluorescent light housing is externally mounted to provide optimum lighting, and the acrylic rear and side panels allow for additional ambient light and visibility into the work area. They also aid in the integration of electrical components. Our SpillGuard feature is utilized in the back of the full-width work area. The customer may choose a 30″ (sitting) or 36″ (standing) height for the integrated stand which also includes locking cleanroom grade casters. For additional information and available options, please refer to the unit specification sheet.
The BVBI Series of Vertical Laminar Flow Workstations meet or exceed ISO 14644-1, Federal Standard 209E for ISO 5/Class 100 air and IES Recommended Practice for Laminar Flow Clean Air Devices.
A SAFETY REMINDER
Laminar Flow Workstations are designed to protect the product within the work area from airborne particulates in the ambient air. Personnel and the environment are not protected from materials located in the work area. These Workstations should not be used with biohazardous materials, toxins, anticancer agents, radionuclides, or hazardous chemicals. GERMFREE manufactures a wide range of Biosafety and Chemo Hoods, Fume Capture Systems, Glovebox/Isolators and other equipment to protect personnel and the environment as well as the product.
- BVBI-3SSRX: 36 ⅛” wide ・ 38″ deep ・ 76 ¼” high (air duct is removable to reduce depth to 33″)
- BVBI-4SSRX: 49 ¼” wide ・ 38″ deep ・ 76 ¼” high
- BVBI-6SSRX: 73″ wide ・ 38″ deep ・ 76 ¼” high
- BVBI-8SSRX: 96 ⅞” wide ・ 38″ deep ・ 76 ¼” high
Work Area Dimensions:
- BVBI-3SSRX: 33 ⅛” wide ・ 28 ½” deep ・ 30 ¾” high
- BVBI-4SSRX: 45 ¼” wide ・ 28 ½” deep ・ 30 ¾” high
- BVBI-6SSRX: 69 ¼” wide ・ 28 ½” deep ・ 30 ¾” high
- BVBI-8SSRX: 93 ⅛” wide ・ 28 ½” deep ・ 30 ¾” high
BVBI LINE – VERTICAL LAMINAR FLOW HOODS:
ACCESSORIES: BVBI Laminar Flow Hood
- Drawers Under Workdeck can be Mounted on Right, Left or Both Sides
- Programmable Electrical Stand Height Adjustment
- Stainless Steel Table – Custom sizes built to your specifications
- Bin Cart
- Duplex Electrical Outlet Installed In Work Area
- Stopcock for Air, Gas or Vacuum
- 8″ Deep Perforated Shelf
- Sealed Data Port – Passage of 4 cables possible with individual adjustable diameters between 0.16″- 01/27″
- Ergonomic Task Chair: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Microbial Vinyl Covering
Available Colors Include: Charcoal ・ Wine ・ Teal ・ Navy ・ Black
Laminar Flow Hood Diagrams
Please contact us for the diagrams of the specific model you are interested in.
AIRFLOW PATTERNS FOR BVBI LAMINAR FLOW HOODS