- LFGI-3USP: 54″ wide (39″ wide at base) – 32″ deep – 80″ high
- LFGI-4USP: 66″ wide (50″ wide at base) – 32″ deep – 80″ high
- LFGI-6USP: 90″ wide (74″ wide at base) – 32″ deep – 80″ high
Work Area Dimensions:
- LFGI-3USP: 34 1/2″ wide – 24 1/2″ deep – 29″ high
- LFGI-4USP: 46 1/2″ wide – 24 1/2″ deep – 29″ high
- LFGI-6USP: 70 1/2″ wide – 24 1/2″ deep – 29″ high
All welded 0.125” (3.2 mm) and 0.090” (2.3 mm) thick aluminum. PGB is powder coated with chemically resistant coating (white standard, other colors available. Unit features coved corners with large radius bends for cleanability.
Ergonomic viewing window
0.375” (9.5 mm) thick clear polycarbonate. Polysilicate coating for abrasion and chemical resistance. Window is sealed to the glovebox with an airtight closed cell silicone gasket. Sloped at an angle for operator comfort.
Stainless steel gloveports
Two Stainless steel 7” x 11” (180 mm x 280 mm) oval gloveports. Double groove gloveports allow glove changes without breaking containment. Sealed into the window at an ergonomic “V” angle. Fitted with one set of 32” (815 mm) long Butyl gloves.
Single inlet and double exhaust HEPA filters
Rated at 99.995% efficient at a 0.3 μm particle size. Features 3” (76 mm) diameter inlet and exhaust ducts. Sanitary shut off butterfly valves. Optional pre-filter.
Static, double-door airlock
Doors are interlocked, preventing both doors from being opened at the same time.
Mechanical or digital pressure gauge. Low pressure alarm. GFCI
Req. 120v, 15 Amp, 60Hz power
Opt. 230v, 15 Amp, 50Hz power
Exterior mounted LED
Class III BSC’s are increasingly specified as laboratories confront a range of new and increasingly hazardous challenges. These may include new applications, new agents and enhanced safety protocols.
The PGB BSC was designed specifically to solve the primary obstacles faced in achieving Class III containment BSCs in remote areas with space constraints and cost limitations. Our engineers designed this portable Class III BSC to work within the constraints of your application without compromising on features, functionality and user comfort. The PGB delivers unmatched flexibility.
Unknown/higher risk materials
- Portable high containment filtration system*
- Double HEPA exhaust, two ASZM-TEDA charcoal filters suitable for operation with both chemical and biological threats.*
- 914mm work area*
- TEDA carbon filter and housing* (incl. case)
- Hose-barb stopcock connections for gas, water and/or vacuum line connection (each)*
- Sealed and potted RJ-45 data port connection for setup of
equipment on interior*
- Sealed and potted RS-232, fire wire or USB data port connection for setup of equipment
- Alternate voltage - 230v*
- Alternate frequency - 50Hz*
END PANEL (Sealed)
- Locking door*
- Utility plate*
Asterisk (*) denotes optional