December 11-13, 2016 – Jacksonville, FL USA
BioFlorida will host their annual conference in Jacksonville, Florida in December, 2016. According to the event organizers, at the conference attendees “hear from life science executives and industry thought leaders, and connect with hundreds of professionals in the life sciences. Meet potential investors and discuss your business plans and financing needs.
Experience an exciting two-days organized to deliver:
- Informative program sessions featuring scientific advancements, business achievements, and public policy debates in the life sciences
- Format includes vibrant general session with prominent keynote speakers and three interactive tracks: BioScience, BioTrends and BioBusiness
- BioPitch competition providing emerging companies with the opportunity to present their business plan and financing needs to multiple investors
- Award ceremonies recognizing and celebrating the most successful and growing companies, universities and research institutions in the state
- Experts to advise on how to grow your business
- Opportunities to connect with who’s who in the biopharmaceutical, medical technology and bioagricultural industries
The BioFlorida Conference is the ideal forum in the state to network, make valuable connections with industry elite and help grow your business.”
More about BioFlorida:
According to the BioFlorida website, “BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,000 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics) and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 83,000 Floridians (Source: The Value of Bioscience Innovation in Growing Jobs and Improving Quality of Life, TEConomy/BIO, 2016). Members of the BioFlorida network range from emerging and established life science companies, universities, research institutions, hospitals, medical centers, incubators, economic development agencies, investors and service providers.
BioFlorida is a statewide association with seven Volunteer-led Regional Chapters that showcase and connect each region’s unique life sciences community.
For more information please visit the BioFlorida website.