The Biopharmaceutical industry is implementing new technologies and platforms for the broadening pipeline of emerging therapies. There is a call for specialized and flexible cGMP-compliant space. Many applications simply require small-scale, preclinical process areas and cleanrooms. Separate, short-term facilities are often ideally suited for the early stages of drug development. For processes that involve handling potent APIs or hazardous biological agents, we integrate all primary and secondary containment systems. Units can be set up to separate pathogenic agents from other buildings.
- Fully Self-contained cGMP Facilities
- Available as an open cleanroom or with specific zones for aseptic processes or containment
- Units can be hooked up to existing building connections (shore power) or function independently with on-board generators and water tanks
- Trailers can be installed in warehouse/shell buildings for extended deployments
- Can be easily moved to the site or region where it is needed
- 53’ ft. (16 meter) long trailers have optional slide-out walls to increase interior space
- Engineered and configured for any required standards including: FDA cGMP, USP, Biocontainment up to BSL-3; Cleanroom up to Grade A
Flexible Cleanrooms & Labs for Temporary or Ongoing Projects
BioPharma Trailers offer an advanced and rapid approach to handling space constraints and surge capacity, or adding new levels of aseptic conditions and containment. They can be installed for ongoing operations or easily repurposed for biopharmaceutical process change-outs. Germfree also manufactures and integrates all core equipment installed in our BioPharma Trailers including: Custom RABS and Pharmaceutical Isolators, Class III Biological Safety Cabinets, Class II BSCs, Laminar Flow Workstations, Powder Containment Enclosures and Fume Hoods.
to discuss your biopharmaceutical requirements and our leasing options.