September 26-27, 2017 – Dublin, Ireland
The International Society For Pharmaceutical Engineering will hold its Europe Biotechnology Conference in Dublin, Ireland on September 26-27, 2017. According to the event organizers, “attendees will
- Hear what the new megatrends are and how it will influence your operations and shape the fu
- Learn about how to ensure “capable capacities” at CMOs, CROs, and Analytical Laboratories
- Discover professional ideas on how to develop the “Biotech Workforce of the Future”
- Learn what biotechnology industry leaders’ thoughts are for tomorrow
- Engage with Regulators addressing the regulatory framework for biologics
- Explore new ways to address patient needs with new product types such as Biosimilars, Biobetters, ADCs, and ATMPs
- Learn from the challenges in manufacturing personalised medicines
- Network with colleagues and speakers to learn about best practice ideas and influencers
For more information please visit the ISPE website.
February 10-14, 2018 – Atlanta, GA Presented By: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in partnership with...