BZ Line – Horizontal Laminar Flow Hoods:
Compliant with USP 797 and Validated to CETA CAG-003-2006 Performance Standards
- Outer cabinet and work surface are welded stainless steel with a pharmaceutical grade finish.
- High capacity motor/blower system with speed control to extend the life of the HEPA filter .
- Top mounted pre-filters are easily changed.
- HEPA filter is full width and height (36″), ensuring unidirectional airflow and is easily changed from both sides.
- Top mounted fluorescent lighting is isolated from the clean environment.
- IV hanging bar with 12 hooks in work area.
- Separate lighted power ON/OFF indicator switches for blower and lighting.
- Electrical is 115 Volt, 60 Hz (220/50-60 Hz also available).
- Ten foot power cord with molded grounded plug.
Stainless Steel Stand 30″ or 36″ High in 3′, 4′, 8′ and 6′ widths
Welded Square Tube Stainless Steel Stand with Electric Hydraulic Height Adjustment 30″ to 39″ in 3′, 4′, 8′ and 6′ widths
Stainless Steel Table
Duplex Electrical Outlet Installed In Work Area
Stopcock for Air, Gas or Vacuum
Stand Casters, 2 Locking welded to stand
Sealed Data Port – Passage of 4 cables possible with individual adjustable diameters between 0.16″- 01/27″
Laminar Flow Hood Diagrams